Dermal FillersDermal Fillers are Used to Help Diminish Facial Lines
Dermal fillers are agents used to help diminish facial lines, restore volume loss and add fullness in the face.
These products are gel made of hyaluronic acid that is used to help add volume and hydration. HA Fillers are injected under the skin to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds, like your” smile lines” or “nasolabial folds” the crease that run from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth. There are many different Brand names out in the market. The main difference between them all is viscosity- Thinner Viscosity for less lift power, Thicker Viscosity for more lifting power. We have excellent results with our fillers because we express an artistic, aesthetic judgment when administering fillers.
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- Is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- Provides results with high patient satisfaction.
- Is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
- Is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Sculptra Aesthetic is made with biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and helps to rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments administered by a trained specialist. As The Sculptra Aesthetic Plla Microparticles are absorbed, they help stimulate collagen production.
Conveniently located at:
639 Teaneck Rd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Credit card required when making an appointment. We will honor all Groupons purchased prior.